Patrick County is the place for a hometown Christmas. Visit one of our many coffee shops or do some Christmas shopping in Stuart. Take the time to watch the sunrise/sunset from one of our overlooks or take pictures in front of Jacks Creek Covered Bridge or the Stuart LOVEwork.
Meadows of Dan Christmas Parade: usually takes place the Saturday after Thanksgiving
Mistletoe Market: takes place in early December
The Dehart Park Festival of Light: takes place in December
Stuart Christmas Parade: takes place in early December
The Grand Illumination: takes place in early December
PCMA Bluegrass Concerts: Monthly until December
Things to Know
- The Parkway will close/become undrivable after winter storms.
- Fairy Stone State Park takes a break from events.
- Sunrises and sunsets are extra beautiful
- Many local businesses reduce their hours in winter.
- Jacks Creek and the Stuart LOVEwork are decorated for Christmas